Reduce Transaction Costs and Increase Efficiency
KIOSK’s has extensive bill payment platform design choices and full feature bill payment software that can be easily customized for any automated payment environment. With over 10,000 units in the field (AT&T, Verizon, TIO…), KIOSK has an impressive track record with in-store reliability and mission-critical field service performance, supporting millions of transactions / month.
In-store bill payment offers the following Deployer benefits:
- Improved and automated services to un-banked and cash-preferred clients (multilingual options). Secure, encrypted debit / credit, and cash options.
- Increased sales productivity of store associates, driving higher per-store daily sales.
- Reduced transaction costs, accelerating ROI with each payment.
- Bill payment transactions facilitated in less than two minutes, improving service efficiency and revenue recognition rates.
- Reduced human error and reconciliation costs, for increased accuracy and higher throughput.
- Layered sales and informational application options provide Deployers with additional profitable platform features.
Endless Aisle applications provide deep virtual inventory options for customers, while expanding store revenues for Retailers. The sales platform provides invaluable tools to boost both customer service and store profits.
- Kiosks provide virtually limitless inventory SKU selection, providing a better customer experience and in-store close ratio.
- Virtual product presentation cuts inventory carrying costs and steep "brick and mortar" expansion expenses..
- Facilitates presentation of oversized / specialty order items, and out-of-stock inventory.
- Provides Sales Associates with guided selling tools and access to rich libraries of product specs, video, and the best resources to maximize their effectiveness.
- Enables customers to independently check inventory status, pricing, product information or place orders (store or home delivery).
Acquire and Retain Loyal Customers
Per the Journal of Consumer Marketing, loyalty program members visit a business twice as often and increase spending by a factor of four (on average). Kiosk automation of loyalty enrollment influences in-store buying behaviors while keeping labor costs minimized. Loyalty programs facilitate:
- Increased customer spending through targeted merchandise promotions, complementary item cross-sell suggestions, and presentation of high-margin items.
- Easy collection of accurate long-term customer data, providing valuable communication and feedback tools. Programs provide actionable data to anticipate, measure, and reward individual buying behaviors.
- Convenient in-store customer sign up, delivering timely coupon incentives; targeted notices of upcoming promotions, sales, and events.
AUTOMATED RETAIL VENDING
KIOSK's StoreBOT™ Automated Retail platform provides a highly secure and cost-effective delivery system. In-store, it serves to increase sales revenue while reducing shrink. In alternate locations, StoreBOT serves as a cost-effective unattended storefront. Unique technology supports the following features:
Secure, real-time inventory automation:
Robotic bar code scanning mechanism provides on-demand intelligent remote reporting of physical inventory (hands-free efficiency / accuracy).
Automated restocking feature triggers order notices on minimum thresholds, eliminating missed sales opportunity costs.
Robust locking systems and optional biometric identification of stocking associates eliminate both consumer shrink and employee theft opportunity.
Fully Automated Sales Experience:
- Customized user interface, presented on 22" touchscreen LCD.
- Simple guided selling and product selection application (multi-lingual options).
- Flexible payment methods including credit, debit, and cash. Options for chip and pin and change recycling available.
- Secure, encrypted transactions.
- Full-feature Remote Monitoring for real-time network management capability.
- Deployers can scale up the modular platform for large, in-aisle solutions with high density slots (200-600). OR - opt for a smaller, free-standing solution (as appropriate to the product mix).